- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
- Center Stone Type:Genuine Stone
Natural stones (stones that can be used in jewelry after cutting and polishing) are well-known for their vibrant colors, but are not one of the four precious stones (diamond, emerald, ruby, sapphire).
- Center Stone Color:Amethyst
- Center Stone Size:27,23(mm)
- Stone Cuttings:
Feature Coming Soon