- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- Also available in gold ion over stainless steel. See item #TK152G.
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
Galvanic Plating is a process that uses electric currents applied to two opposite poles (negative & positive) in a tank of solution which contains the dissolved material of the coating. The product is attached to the negative pole and powered with a negative charge, while the metal dissolved in the solution is powered with a positive charge. The product then attracts the positive-charged metal in the solution, and thus, creating a thin coating of the desired material.
- Center Stone Type:No Stone
No Stone is when the jewelry piece does not have inlaid stones.
Feature Coming Soon