- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
- Material:925 Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is a combination of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of another metal, and it is the highest percentage of fine silver possible for jewelry subject to everyday wear. Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft and malleable for jewelry. Therefore, it is usually combined with copper to give it strength, while at the same time preserving both the ductility and beauty of its original form.
Epoxy is a tough and resistant thermosetting synthetic resin that contains epoxy groups. It is strongly resistant to corrosive chemical heat, and ultraviolet light, and is widely used as surface coatings, laminates, and adhesives.
- Center Stone Type:Epoxy
No Stone is when the jewelry piece does not have inlaid stones.