- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
- Center Stone Type:Semi-Precious Spinel
Spinel is the magnesium aluminum member of the larger spinel group of minerals. Its hardness is 8, its specific gravity is 3.5–4.1, and it is transparent to opaque with a vitreous to dull luster. It may be colorless, but is usually various shades of red, blue, green, yellow, brown, or black.
- Center Stone Color:London Blue
- Center Stone Size:16,12(mm)
- Stone Cuttings:
Feature Coming Soon