Wholesale Brass Earrings Rhodium Women Synthetic Aurora Borealis (Rainbow Effect)
- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 4 - 7 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
- Center Stone Type:Synthetic Cat Eye
Opal is a hydrated amorphous form of silica. It is deposited at a relatively low temperature and may occur in the fissures of almost any kind of rock, being most commonly found with limonite, sandstone, rhyolite, marl, and basalt. Precious opal ranges from clear through white, gray, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, magenta, rose, pink, slate, olive, brown, and black. Of these hues, the black opals are the rarest, whereas white and greens are the most common.
- Center Stone Color:Aurora Borealis (Rainbow Effect)
- Center Stone Size:7,5(mm)
- Stone Cuttings:
Feature Coming Soon