- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
- Center Stone Type:Semi-Precious Agate
Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterized by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.
- Center Stone Color:Siam
- Stone Cuttings:Square