- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
- Material:925 Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is a combination of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of another metal, and it is the highest percentage of fine silver possible for jewelry subject to everyday wear. Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft and malleable for jewelry. Therefore, it is usually combined with copper to give it strength, while at the same time preserving both the ductility and beauty of its original form.
- Center Stone Type:Synthetic Cat Eye
Cat's Eye Translucent yellowish chatoyant chrysoberyl is called cymophane or cat's eye. Gems lacking the silky inclusions required to produce the cat's eye effect are usually faceted. An alexandrite cat's eye is a chrysoberyl cat's eye that changes color.
- Center Stone Color:Amethyst
- Stone Cuttings:
Feature Coming Soon