Wholesale 925 Sterling Silver Ring Rhodium Women Synthetic Peridot
- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 1 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
- Material:925 Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is a combination of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of another metal, and it is the highest percentage of fine silver possible for jewelry subject to everyday wear. Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft and malleable for jewelry. Therefore, it is usually combined with copper to give it strength, while at the same time preserving both the ductility and beauty of its original form.
- Center Stone Type:Synthetic Synthetic Glass
Hematite also spelled as haematite, is the mineral form of iron (III) oxide (Fe2O3). It forms a complete solid solution at temperatures above 950 °C (1,740 °F). Hematite is a mineral, colored black to steel or silver-gray, brown to reddish brown, or red. Huge deposits of hematite are found in banded iron formations. Gray hematite is typically found in places that can have still standing water or mineral hot springs. Hematite can also occur without water, however, usually as the result of volcanic activity.
- Center Stone Color:Peridot
- Center Stone Size:14,4(mm)
- Stone Cuttings:
Feature Coming Soon