- Minimum Order Quantity:1(PCS)
- Order quantity may not exceed inventory.
- Business day(s) to ship: 4 - 7 day(s).
- This item is not eligible for volume discount.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. For jewelry, the most commonly used percentages of copper and zinc is 67% and 33%. This mixture helps the brass become stronger and more durable than copper alone, which allows for superb electroplating quality, and thus, it is the perfect combination for fashion jewelry.
- Center Stone Type:Precious Stone Conch
Conch is a common name that is applied to a number of different medium to large-sized sea snails or their shells. The term generally applies to large snails whose shell has a high spire and a noticeable siphonal canal (in other words, the shell comes to a noticeable point at both ends). Conch jewelry is set with queen conch shells that are precisely cut and polished to the desired design.
- Center Stone Color:White
- Center Stone Size:20,20(mm)